Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beware of BeeBear - a lesson from Rumblepurr

Mummy is quite taken with the Beebear.

Beebear is a very clever fella, he knows that if he pretends to be a bumblebee, he'll get all the honey.

Unfortunately for Beebear, part of being a bee is the flying... so for many weeks he has been suspended in the window of the honey shop like this:



You can see from his expression that it isn't very comfortable, and of course there is a danger of falling to his doom.

Well it would seem that he has finally paid his dues - because today Beebear got the honey pot!!!



Ah the joy of a a dream realised!

I'm sure there is a moral in this story... maybe if I pretend to be some kelp, I'll eventually get a tuna fish?

(sounds like too much work for me)

13 comments:

Misha said...

Maybe if you pretend to be a cat toy you might get a Baby Patches!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You sir (if I don't say it enough) are a VERY WISE MANCAT.

Teddy Westlife said...

How would you pretend to be some kelp? Coz I'm curious about that.

Huffle Mawson

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I would.. um... sway gently?

(Maybe I haven't really thought this through)

The Whiskeratti said...

Hey, we wanna see that kelp impression too!!

Quill and Greyson said...

::Whispers:: Don't worry boys I'll still be posting and of course I'll be over here everyday to see what you're up to.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Mmm I think it needs more thought...

Hugs GJ xx

Reese =^..^= said...

I like that honeypot!

Milo and Alfie said...

Hmmmm, we're not sure wot the moral is ~ unless it is "all will come to he who has patience"!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad BeeBear got his honey pot at last.
Hmmm we've been thinking about the kelp. Wouldn't that mean floating around in the sea? We both like water. but not that much!

The Island Cats said...

We don't know how you would pretend to be kelp...if it means going in water...probably not a good idea!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh that is a wonderful post - I am not sure what my kitties would pretend to be - they all like so many different things! And I think that you are right -to pretend to be kelp you should sway gently - but you might have to be in the water (Beebear had it easy since bees fly in the air, not the water).

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad Beebear finally got his honey pot. Every bear needs one.