Thursday, August 27, 2009

Awesome!!!

We were tagged by our Kitty Krew buddies to give 7 reasons why we’re awesome, and then tag 7 others to play too...

Inigo

I am awesome because:

(1) I love to let my mummy cuddle me like I'm a teddy bear in the night. She puts her arm around me and I purr her to sleep



(2) I am very articulate when I chat with my friends online



(3) I play console games and win every time (Go Crash Bandicoot!!)



Rumblepurr

I am awesome because:

(5) I'm a BIG boy, but I have a little tiny squeaky mew (sounds like 'booooWEEEEE')



(6) I keep the house safe from any rogue treats or toys



(7) I love to cuddle bears


WE are awesome because:

(7) Every single day we make mummy smile



Now to pass along to 7 friends...

Our main ducky, George The Duck
Pretty princess Pandora
The girl that makes d'Artangan RUMBLEPURR, Baby Patches
Poppy Q, who lives close enough for us to cuddle!!!!!
MANcats Eric and Flynn
Theo and Tigsy, who we can't wait to move in next door
Huffle (who we hope explores over our way...)

24 comments:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I agree you both truly are awesome! Cuddle bears! How sweet! I love that!

I want you to know I have given you an award. If you would like it you can pick it up on my blog.

Poppy Q said...

You boys are very sweet, and I am glad you make your mum happy.

Now, we aren't very good at doing memes, but hopefully we can find some time at the weekend to share our answers.

Have a nice night.

Misha said...

Yup, officially awesome. Never had any doubts!

Milo and Alfie said...

You're VERY AWESOME! We loved the pics.

We're doing an AWESOME post tomorrow too!

Teddy Westlife said...

Aw thanks kitties! You are very kind!

Huffle Mawson

Forever Foster said...

Those are truly awesome factoids!
P.S. I have a little girly meow too!
-Fuifui.

The Monkeys said...

You two are definitely awesome! Those are great reasons but we bet there's way more than 7 reasons!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Awesome post and awesome kitties!

The Island Cats said...

Those are some terrific reasons why you are so awesome!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are very awesome indeed!

Anonymous said...

You are both super pawesome dudes!!!

Daisy said...

That's a lot of teh awesomeness!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh you are both awesome - but the bear cuddling is also extremely cute!

Jasmim said...

You two are: beautiful, wonderful, cute, sweet, .... ie, awesome!

SeaThreePeeO said...

You are all totally pawsome!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, you are awesome! And so cute.

And you're mentioned in the story Lulu & Lolly wrote for our Merci.

Jans Funny Farm said...

PS -- We checked the water running down the street and there are no tuna fishies in it. Shame. All that water outside and no water inside, you'd think there would be a prize.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are both very awesome. I like to cuddle up to mum with her arm around me when we go to bed too.
Flynn
Thanks for tagging us.

George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

Well of course you are awesome, you two. Though tagging me the night before pawpawty might not be so awesome QOL I'll have to do my tag next week. Maybe for Manduck Monday. *high wing* Thanks for thinking of me, buds.

Anonymous said...

We just met you and we agree completely that you are both awesome!

Reese =^..^= said...

You really are AWESOME to me!

The Kitty Krew said...

See, we knew how awesome you guys were and that you'd do a great post for it! You may be recent friends, but you're still awesome friends. :D

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Pandafur said...

you are pawsome an floof-wonderful catz!

Da Fambly Cat-a-blog Kittiez said...

We think you are pawsome just because you are pawsome and that's that☺