Monday, August 10, 2009

MAN cat Monday with Rumbles and Inigo

Inigo:Rumbles is NOT a mancat yet, but he pouts if he isn't included.

For example: the other day mummy and I were on the bed. We were having the cuddles, a nice relaxing snuggle... and we heard a loud 'THUMP' 'THUMP' 'THUMP'.

Rumbles was beside the bed, jumping up and down like he was on a trampoline! He can't stand it when he isn't part of everything.

He's still a pretty good little brother though (don't tell him I said that)


Rumblepurr

I am the BEST mancat... today I ZOOMED through the house, and pounced on Baby Duck. If Baby Duck could squeak, she would have squeaked at my mighty POUNCE!

I think we should have tuna in honour of Monday.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

13 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

You are a mighty mancat!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You are a real handsome Mancat! I love that pose! Rumbles looks furry sleepy. Was that from using the bed as a trampoline?

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Heehee!! Rumbles thinks he looks very manly when he makes that face, he's a silly boy, but he my brother :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think you are both very handsome and very manly!

Mouchois said...

I second that tuna idea!

The Whiskeratti said...

He's a mancat-in-training. :)

marley said...

I have tuna here rumblepurr but think it might be too far from NZ for you to get it whilst fresh

Milo and Alfie said...

Yoo are a very fine mancat and mancat-in-training!

We have posted our Musketeer meme today!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You two are funny.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You are a handsome one.. Love the pictures..

Hugs GJ x

The Kitty Krew said...

Inigo, you are very handsome sleeping there like a good mancat! You look quite comfy.

Rumbles, you look almost like a mancat in your pose! You'll be one before you know it! We bet your pounce is ferocious.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are both very handsome.
We have given you an award on our post today.

Quill and Greyson said...

I'm sure that duck would have squeaked loudly.