Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Humans are weird - observation by Rumblepurr

I love water so much, whenever anyone goes into the bathroom I MUST go too, and I will sit on the sink and sing till it is turned on.

Mummy and daddy have learned that they can't leave glasses of water unattended, or it gets my MIGHTY paw in it (and eventually it falls off the counter... unrelated to my MIGHTY paw, naturally...)

Well, mummy has this new thing that she's put into MY sentry point 'Alpha' (aka the bedside table). It is some kind of device with wires and numbers that change. She plugs her POD (she say it is Ipod? Does that make it a Herpod if I talk about it?) into the device, and noise comes out.

So the other day the sound that came out was... WATER!! Running, glorious water!! But it was a trick I tell ya, I nom-ed the pod and not a drop came out. False advertising! A trick! Unkind, very unkind. :(

She better be careful the POD never makes tunafish noises, let me tell you...

17 comments:

Misha said...

I bet it didn't taste very good either!

Reese =^..^= said...

That is really something.

Milo and Alfie said...

Or Ham noises!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That is funny... mom to trick you .... funny! Now you must trick her back!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That really was very unkind!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

I bet that's the last time you fall for that!
And I LOVE your name!!

Noir

The Whiskeratti said...

Huh. Wonder what tunafish would sound like?

The Kitty Krew said...

Darn humans, always trying to mess with our heads. You should knock it off the table, that'll show her.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Unknown said...

You momma was really puttin' one over on you wasn't she? We hear that lots of the 'beans like to go to sleep with that kinda noise. Don't know why cuz our purrin' is da best☺

Eline Oftedal said...

Well, someone have to voice the human side of the issue here.... from our point of view....we have invented a lot of interesting things ... like the one you got...and we want to use them. Sorry that you did not find it to your taste. I am sure it was no effort to trick you, but rather to let you join in the fantastic world of usless gadgets!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, Jan knows -- but sometimes forgets -- not to leave anything sitting around with liquid in it -- not a glass, a bucket, a pitcher a ... -- or it will mysteriously fall over.

(Hehe. I love to watch liquid run.)

Crystal

The Island Cats said...

We bet that's the last time she tricks you!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's not furry nice! I love water too and if my mommy did that, I'd be super mad!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh I am surprised that your mom would put her ipod with water noises on to trick you. I bet she did it to help her relax - us humans love the sound of water for relaxing. I am not surprised that an unattended glass gets a paw in it - that happens at our house too. And not just with water - yesterday Barney did it to my morning tea!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We love water too. We like to sit in the bath and play with it. It wasn't nice that she tricked you.

Mouchois said...

I wonder if that's why Melvin follows us in. haha.

He thinks that he has to sit on my lap whenever I'm having my potty break. It gets annoying from time to time. :P

Quill and Greyson said...

I say smite the evil Pod!!

I love a sip from the sink too! I cry if it's not turned on... not the one I sleep in of course.