Many thanks to our BOOTIFUL friend Danielle for this award!
The deal is, when you receive this award, you write 10 interesting and honest facts about yourself. Then, you pass it on to a minimum of 7 other cat blogger friends. So, here we go....
(1) We are both named for swashbucklers
(2) Daddy gave us both our first names, mummy gave us our second names... and they don't generally call us by either name!! I am 'Junior Jones' and Inigo is 'Boo Puff''
(3) Mummy really wanted to get a red Maine Coon, and daddy really wanted to get a grey one. When they saw my RUMBLEphoto they both fell in love. They each saw the photo separate to one another, and when they spoke later I was the only pussycat they could talk about cause I was JUST THAT CUTE!
(5) Inigo LOVES kisses on the head, he purrs like thunder when mummy gives him tiny kisses
(6) I have a marking on the right side of my head (and only on my right side) that looks like a phone headset. Mummy sings a silly song about "Junior Jones/has Junior bones/call him up/on his Junior phone. Loves his Mum/and the Flufflebum/can't be alone/when you got Junior Jones"
(7) Inigo hates for daddy to see him being soppy or cuddling with mum - he pretends to be big and brave
(8) I have independant front and rear paws
(9) We are both VERY good at looking innocent
(10) I LOVE drinking water from the tap, poor Inigo hasn't quite mastered how to do this (as much as he wants to)
Now to pass this award along - we wanted to pick some blogs that are new-ish (other than Misha, who we picked cause we wanna steal his secrets):
(1) Misha (we want some of your sexy secrets please!!)
(2) George the Duck (who will have the cutest secrets, we just know it)
(3) Dante - our very handsome new buddy!
(4) Cleo - who only PRETENDS to be a grouchy puppy, but is actually so very lovely
(5) Epic - another handsome red Maine Coon (stop looking Mummy!!!)
(6) Marley - THWOCK!!!!
(7) Dolly - who is so kind to everyone (and very very cute)