Thank you to our friends for giving us such a nice award!
First we'd like to thank Eline at 'From the High North'
(she is our lovely human friend). We'd also like to thank a super pretty little puppy, Dolly at 'The Little Dog Speaks'
. Last but not least, Rumbles would like to give a mighty THWOCK to Marley at 'Marley & Lola's Terrier Life'
(Marley knows that Rumbles is the boss of him. It's true.)
So we have to write ten things about myself you didn't know, and then pass the award to ten other people. We can do this!
(1) We both smell nice. Rumblemum and Rumblepop are always putting their noses in our fur.
(2) Inigo loves to be held like a baby. Rumbles loves to be held like a sack of flour.
(3) Rumbles will not try to escape to the hallway if the door opens, but Inigo makes a mad dash whenever he can.
(4) Inigo doesn't jump up high.
(5) Rumbles wishes he could grow wings and fly so he could get higher.
(6) Rumbles 'pure-bred' name was 'Mighty Quinn Painted Man'
(7) Inigos' 'pure-bred' name was 'Paws for Thought Talisan'
(8) Inigo was almost kept by his breeder to carry on breeding, but she didn't feel his eyes were blue enough (note from Rumblemummy: his eyes are PERFECT!!! but we're glad his breeder didn't agree or we wouldn't have him!!
(9) Rumble has a great grandparent named 'Heavycoon Thunderpaw' (note from Rumbles: tee hee!! I wanna meet him!!
(10) Inigo has many different ways of mewing to express himself.
And now we're gonna take a page out of Huffle the buff's book, and pass this award along to anyone that would like it :) We adore all our friends and would love to hear ten things about all of you if we haven't already.
We've just met a lovely new friend, and it is her BIRTHDAY!! Amy and the House of Cats
posted about her, and we were very pleased to meet her and attend her really fun party.
Her name is Gracie (a new Gracie!) and you should stop by and party with her for a bit
(did we mention she is bootiful?)