We're sorry mummy has been so slack with letting us blog, we've been very patient with her till now... but if she didn't get the lead out she was going to be getting some toe nomming tonite!
A MILLION thank yous to our friends, BOOTIFUL Katie and her HUBBA HUBBA mummy GloGirly! If you haven't see their blog, you need to!
This is such an honor, and with honor comes responsibility! So here are the rules:
- Copy and paste the Kreativ Blogger picture onto your blog.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog.
- Write 7 things about yourself we do not know.
- Choose 7 other bloggers to award.
- Links to those 7 other bloggers.
- Notify your 7 bloggers.
And on to our facts!
(1) When Inigo first came to live here he made himself right at home right away, but his favorite place was on his tower. In fact, Inigo loved his tower so much for the first two weeks Daddy would move the tower into the bedroom so that Inigo could sleep on it next to the bed (and it is not a small tower!)
(2) Inigo used to TELL on me when I did things that I shouldn't!! If I stood on one of Daddy's speakers (a no cat zone) Inigo would run around mewing till someone came and took me off! (Inigo quickly learned to run directly to Daddy rather than Mummy, 'cause Mummy would just take pictures rather than take me down)
(3) I have a real hatred of the Koala that lives on the shelf
(4) Rumbles was once sleeping so soundly on the back of the sofa that he fell OFF and onto the floor... and didn't even wake up!!
(5) Everything that I do, Rumbles HAS to try. He's even got the 'ragdoll flop' mastered (but he's still not as good at it as I am)
(6) The one toy that Rumbles is not allowed to even go near is my beloved baby seal, Thwack. I think he knows that Thwack is off-limits, cause he doesn't even try
(7) When Daddy isn't home, we like to snuggle. We don't do it when he's around and it makes him think that mummy is telling tall tales when she says that we were snuggling.
And now, our seven friends!!
(1) George the Duck (cause we wanna know his secrets, he's a mighty fine duck)
(2) Our very articulate pal, Misha
(3) The lovely Miss Sweet Praline, who keeps us very entertained
(4) Cleo, who is far from grouchy!
(5) SUPER DANTE!!!
(6) Sparkle, of the sparkling wit and wisdom!
(7) Your Daily Cute - we wanna hear Moo stories!